Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"YELLOW FLOWERS"

Empty Skeleton – Lost Dreams – Hollow Heart – Dead body – Filthy Bones –Wandering Soul – Crushed Spirit - Ragamuffin was I.

One afternoon yellow flowers came in the mail to remind me of the truth that I’m:

LOVED – PURSUED WITH INTENTION – SEALED WITH A KISS – BEAUTIFUL.

After this the flowers came up everywhere, doorsteps, gardens, jewelry, paintings, billboards, gift cards, t-shirts, window sills, candles, songs. They followed me around and couldn’t go unnoticed by my eyes. I was fixated on them.

WHY?

Because there is a love greater than anything I’ve ever experienced with human affection that is absolutely crazy about me, CRAZY about YOU! This love, his name is Jesus, my beloved. He had to get me a message, the message had to be told, the message had to be read, listened to; heard.

The message was “I love you.” It wasn’t said by the noise that can sometimes come from lips but rather was shown in the simple expression of yellow flowers.

I saw.

I heard.

I listened.

Whole Creature – Refreshed Hope – Abounding Heart – Restored Body – Marvelous Bones – Found Soul - Living Water. Ragamuffin I was…

BELOVED I am!


1 comment:

  1. the yellow flowers!!! ahhhh! They will follow you everywhere till you are a cute old lady drinking your tea...oh you know what we need to get you? A set of real china with little painted yellow flowers on them!
    I am going to keep my eye out!
    Love you!
    xxx
    Melissa Börger

    ReplyDelete