Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Bed Sheets make me feel like a Queen!

I stopped by Kensington on my way home from work today and found the perfect sheets for my bed that I will eventually sew into a new bed spread but for now they are what they are.
It's way too late and I should be sleeping but lately I can't get to bed until 3:30 in the morning. Maybe it's because everyday feels like christmas eve with my trip to England fast approaching...hmm..eithey way it's kind of productive.

Here's a peek at the beginning of a new haven:

I love the tiny elephants. It's like the movie "Little Princess!"



And then there is me just goofing around with photo apps. Teehee. I kind of look alienish with the green tinge to my skin.


Alright, I think that's enough and I should at least try to sleep. Only 17 more sleeps until I'm flying over an ocean, EEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment